Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wade's weekly sayings!!

So with my type A personality I am trying so hard to get all my blogging and stuff caught up before Christmas. For some reason the way I have to upload pictures has now changed to google?? Has anyone else's done this? It is driving me crazy because it is not working so I have a bunch of posts without any pictures until it starts working again. Oh well.

Wade has been cracking me up the past two days. Yesterday he threw a fit when I picked him up from the gym (he wanted to stay) and then he wouldn't hold my hand in the parking lot and threw a fit when I picked him up. So he was screaming and I was trying to get him in the car seat and hit his head on the door (I do this way too much because my car is so small.) Of course this made him cry even more. Well today we were getting in the car and he says "no hit head mommy" Poor child is scared now when I put him in the car. I felt bad but he did make me laugh.

Last night we were sitting on the couch looking at video's of "baby wade" (that I finally got uploaded on our new computer- we have over 200 video's!) and all of a sudden he gets down off of the couch. I asked him "wade where are you going?" I was thinking he would just ignore me but instead he looks at me and says " meet daddy" I almost died laughing...I guess he was tired of waiting for Josh to get home!!

One thing I can not tolerate is a whinny child. Since wade has been really little (12 months or so) if he needs something he has to tell me. Whining or pointing just does not work. Anyways he does whine but when he does I stop him and make him say what he wants and say please. He has started saying "wade needs it" "wade needs it"which always makes me laugh. Anyways so I always say "No whining wade" and usually he understands and does great. Well today we went to the dollar store for something and there was this little girl in there really whining about something. Well wade says "Lil girl whining" of course I laughed and then said "yes wade she is whining" I said "what does mommy say about that?" He says "no whining." I thought it was so funny he recognized that she was being whinny!!

We were crazy this morning running errands and going to the gym because I have to work at 5p tonight. After we went to the last store today I put wade in the car and I said whew..."mommy is worn out" "Is wade worn out?" After a second he took a deep breath (I must have done that) and he says "mommy worn out, wade worn out!" That just summed up our morning!!

I decided to take him to Subway for lunch. We were almost done and I asked him to eat his last few piece's of ham and he looks at me and yells (literally) "No" Well that made me upset and I said "excuse me, we do not tell mommy no like that" Well my smart mouth child looks at me and yells "No Ma'am." Guess he didn't want that ham...Oh that boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment