I decided not to go back and try to blog about everything that has happened but here are a few of the big things that did:
- we survived living with my parents for 4 months even through the Holiday season
- we all had a great Christmas this year and the kids see at such a great age. WK did not love Santa but other than that she loved Christmas!
-we had a horrible cold winter (still having it in March) and it slowed down some of the house stuff
- I turned 32 this year in February and two days later my wild woman tuned 2!
- I decided to stop working weekends and got a new job in Cary in a great Women's center working one day a week on a mother/baby unit. My mom watches them one day a week when I work or josh has them if it's a weekend day.
- I really have enjoyed getting out of the house one day each week.
-WK started a MMO one morning a week and I don't know what to do with myself having three hours of alone time on Thursday mornings!
-Wade is loving preschool and doing great going 5 days a week.
-Finally finished all of the house stuff and on March 1st 2014 we moved!! Such a fun time and a crazy one too.
I have had SO many people ask me about the house and actually if I would blog about it so I am going to do just that. I am going to start a new blog all about our house but also it will be our family blog too. As soon as I get it going I will post the website on here. I promise it won't be four months :)
And this is still how you will find these two...they started sleeping together at my parents house and they are still doing it at the new house! They have the best love hate relationship going on... They play so well one minute and the next they are driving each other crazy!