Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Funny Guy!!

I know I keep saying this but Wade's comment's just keep making me laugh. I know I will not remember them all so I have to blog about them.

This morning we were playing in the den and Wade has this little man (not sure where he got it from) it looks like one of those "little people" toys but I think he got this at a doctor visit or something? Well he brought it over to me and I said "look wade its a little man" and he says "its a elf!" I am not sure how he even knows that elf's are little people but he did.

We finally got out of the house today and went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Well before we left I asked wade what he wanted for lunch. His answer was; nuggets, apples, and ice cream. Because he has been sick I decided to let him have some ice cream today. When I brought the cup back to the table he started crying because he wanted to hold the bowl. I tried to give him the spoon and he pushed it away, instead he brought his bowl up to his mouth and started licking the ice cream out of the bowl like a dog. He kept getting mad and I realized he wanted a cone. Every time he goes with mom to get ice cream she gets him a cone instead of a bowl. So after a little fit and finally getting wade to say "cone please" we got the cone and everything was fine. Oh it amazes me that a 20 month old can know exactly what he wants!!

Tomorrow we are doing our annual ornament exchange in Greenville with my three best friends from nursing school. I just love these girls and I am so glad we get to see each other a few times a year. We try really hard to get together at least three times a year for birthday's and Christmas. Tomorrow we are doing our get together without children!! We are doing some shopping and eating dinner and I am so excited. I will miss my little man tomorrow afternoon but it will be so nice to do some shopping and have a nice quiet dinner where we can all catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment