Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa Claus 2010

I would have bet you $100 yesterday that Wade would not sit on Santa's lap. We took him to Hanes Mall in Winston over Thanksgiving and he started crying when we tried to put him on Santa's lap. So we all three just stood and talked to Santa and he was fine. Yesterday my Aunt had "Santa Claus" come to her daycare for their Christmas Party and she invited us to join them. If I ever have to go back to work this is where Wade would stay for sure!

Well Wade sure did surprise me yesterday. When he got up from his nap he was so excited and kept talking about going to see Santa. When we got there he wanted to "sit mommy" at first but then got really interested in all the toys and food. Santa did a great job reading a story and even singing a few songs but Wade could have cared less. He wanted to play and eat!! Well all then kids had their turn and then it was ours. I was a little nervous that he was going to scream. I even told Santa its ok if he screams just hold him for a second so I can take a picture. Santa off course laughed at me. Well Wade was such a big boy and did great. He didn't cry at all. He didn't want Santa's head near his at first but other than that he was great. He even talked to Santa. Santa asked him if he could say Ho Ho Ho and wade looked at him and answered "Ho Ho Ho." Everyone just busted out laughing at him. When he got off Santa's lap I hugged him and told him that he did such a good job sitting with Santa and he says "mommy picture." Oh my sweet boy just made my heart melt. I had asked him to be a big boy and sit with Santa so mommy could get a picture of him and he was so proud that he did it!! I will post some pictures when we get back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment