Thursday, December 30, 2010

The things this kid says!!

My little chatter box has been so funny today. Wade wants to watch Barney all the time. We have two episode's recorded on our DVR and he wants to watch them multiple times a day. To say the least I am tired of Barney!! Well tonight we went out to eat at Pizza Inn and they have a few big TV's that were on. At first wade was excited and said "basketball" because there were some games on. Well I guess he got bored with basketball. Our waitress was talking to him and he looks at her and says "watch Barney?" Of course we laughed and then explained to him they didn't have Barney (Thankfully!)

After dinner we had to return a few things and I wanted to get a new top to wear for tomorrow night. Josh's parents are coming to spend the night and watch Wade and we are going to one of our couple friends houses for a New Years Eve Party. I am really excited because we all always have so much fun together. Anyways while I ran into TJ Max to return something Josh and wade were talking. I got back in the car and Josh says "Tell mommy" well I was a little worried because wade has learned the word "loony" (thanks uncle Zach) and "dookie" this week. Josh thought it would be funny to teach him that!! So I was concerned about what he was going to say. Josh asked him "Do you love daddy?" and I hear this sweet voice say "No love mommy" Oh I could have just eaten him up. He said it about three more times and I loved every bit of it. I was shocked he wasn't saying the opposite because he loves Josh so much! A few minutes later he finally admitted he loved daddy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment