Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Party!

It's funny because last week was so busy and as I sit here at work looking at my calendar next week is just as crazy!! I think this is why they Holiday Season goes by so fast because there are so many fun things to do. Wade is still not feeling well; actually he is worse today than yesterday...I am just hoping that we are all well for Christmas!


Josh and I had a blast last night at our Tacky Christmas sweater party. It was so much fun. I have to really thank my parents because once again they stayed home from their Christmas party to keep Wade since we had been planning on going for so long now. We dropped Wade off at their house so he could spend the night with them and I picked up some jingle bell earrings that mom used to wear to top off my outfit and we both picked up two Christmas pins to put on our sweatshirts!! We took so many cute pictures and I can't wait to post them. We laughed pretty much all night and made some great memories. I just love our couple friends..it is so nice to have these guys. There are five married couples that we hang out with- only two of us have babies but one couple is pregnant and we are working on the other two!! There were actually about 30 people there and a lot of them went to ECU. Andrea and I and our husbands are the older one's!! Everyone else is around 25-27. I wish I could have taken a picture of everyone's sweater because they were all so good. Andrea won best outfit and it was great. The best part was the prize she won...a shake weight!! Our friends Jenna and Jared were really funny too. Josh and I were the only matching couple with our iron on sweatshirts and puffy paint. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks to Erin and Britt for hosting such a great party. Its funny because for some reason we always have "themed" parties. For Halloween we had the wig party at Jenna/Jared's house and our next theme party is going to be "Prom." We are going to wait for spring to do this but we can't wait. We are going to all dress up and go out to eat and then have a dance party somewhere. We are all getting together for New Years but I don't think we are having a theme for that one. We are going to wait until Kristin has her baby in March and have our "prom" in April. Josh swears he is getting a blue tux. We are so thankful for such great friends. It has really helped moving here that much better. My poor parents didn't get too much sleep because Wade coughed most of the night. Thanks again for watching him so we could have a night out. I will post some of our pictures tomorrow when Wade takes a nap.







No comments:

Post a Comment