Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My child the comedian

So we were in the car on the way to the gym and we were sitting in traffic. We were stopped and all of a sudden I hear Wade pretending to cry. I said "What's wrong?" Wade says "nurse ouchy" (we call shots ouchy's at our house!) Then he looks over and points to the left and says "Wade's doctor." Sure enough we were stopped in traffic right across the street from Wade's pediatric office. I think maybe this means we have been there too many times that he recognizes an office building that is actually back pretty far off the road!! He was so cute because he pretended to cry a few more times and then I told him it was ok because we don't have to get another ouchy for a long time. This sweet and smart boy is going to keep me on my toes.

Wade also decided to be funny at the gym when I went to pick him up. This is the third time this week I have had to go in and get him. He used to run to the door so excited to see me...not anymore. Today for some reason he thought he would be a steam roller and lay on the floor and roll around for about 5 minutes. I guess he thought that I wouldn't be able to pick him up if he was rolling on the ground!! So I think I am going to start taking advantage of the daycare and start leaving him in there a little longer. Its funny because when he turned 13 months we started taking him and only left him for 25-30 min because he cried so bad. Well after a month or two we increased it to 45min and now we leave him for an hour. Our membership pays for 2 hours a day so I am thinking I may start staying a little longer since he really loves going now. It is so nice that wade has fun and that I get a little break each day. I am so thankful I don't have to leave him in daycare all day every day but it sure is nice to have a little break to get in some exercise and watch tv (that is not Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Happy Feet or Barney!) at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. He is so smart!!! Your post have been cracking me up lately!

    ReplyDelete