Monday, December 13, 2010

Wade and his best buddy!!

Here are some pictures we took of Wade this past Saturday. None of us were feeling great but poor Wade is really having a hard time fighting this cold off. Thankfully Wade is much better today but Josh and I now have it and feel pretty yucky!! Needless to say we all pretty much stayed inside this weekend. I had to work in the nursery Sat and Sunday but Josh stayed home with Wade. I was ok then and just hope I didn't pass this lovely cold to any of those sweet babies. I didn't start feeling sick until today!! Wade has wanted to watch TV all day long lately. Today I really didn't care because of how I felt but with him being sick it has been really hard to get outside plus with it being so cold. I have got to try harder this week to get him out of the house more. We have plans for tomorrow and Thursday so hopefully that will help. Wade slept until 9am today so I was worried he would not take a good nap...boy was I wrong. He took a 3 1/2 hr nap and I was so thankful. I really needed to lay down and rest too. He woke up from his nap feeling so much better. Hopefully we are all on our way to being well. Here is Wade on Saturday making a little "house" on the couch with our pillows. He is so silly.




These pictures make me smile and make me think...poor Charlie! Wade just loves him so much and wants to hold or lay with him all the time. Charlie is the best dog ever. He has been hit with Wade's balls, golf club, bat and even had his little legs pulled in opposite directions while being pulled off the couch. Charlie has never even snapped at Wade. Some days I just wonder how he has not bit him. Charlie will cry out when Wade pulls his hair or hurts him and poor Charlie will just look at me or run over to me so I can save him. Wade is finally getting a little better with being "sweet" to Charlie and rubbing him instead of pulling his hair. I am not convinced that the feeling is mutual but Wade just loves Charlie so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment