Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wade's weekly jokes!!

Please feel free to skip over this post because it may put you all to sleep. I just love the new things wade has been saying and love to have it in our blog book so I can look back and laugh one day. So...if you need help going to sleep then keep on reading!!

I was taking Wade to my parents house this week so I could go to work. When we were getting ready to go I said "lets go see Pops" well I hear wade say "No No Pops" and I asked him "you don't want to go to Pops house?" (which is very unusual for him) Wade says " scare baby wade!" I felt so bad for my sweet boy but then laughed at the same time.

Here is a little background of where this came from...my mom always refers to wade as "baby wade" when he falls, is sick or when she just wants to baby him!! So needless to say wade will refer to himself as "baby wade" if he wants to be treated like a baby. Now about scaring wade...my dad is retarded (in a nice way!!) and does this thing called "the claw" where he slowly creeps his hand up in the air and "the claw" gets wade and tickles/grabs him. Well after wade explained to me that he is now scared of pops "the claw" has moved away and will not return any time soon!!

I don't know about you but I feel like the TV has been on way too much lately. I can't wait for warmer weather! Last week I had had enough so I turned it off. Wade would have sat there all day watching it. So we got the little basketball goal out and played a game in our den. Well he had me laying in the floor laughing at him. He doesn't want to stand close to the goal to shoot it but rather he wants to try for a "3 point shot" well of course he doesn't make many and every time he would shot and miss it he would say "miss it" "miss it again" and I just died laughing and kept cheering him on. Well then he liked me cheering for him and would wait and look at me and would not shoot until I started cheering for him. The few that he did make would make him so excited and he would clap his hands and say "yeah." I am hoping to get "miss it" on video sometime soon because it is so cute!!

And lastly...we went by my parents house last night after seeing Santa and we were sitting in their living room. Riley (my parents dog) walked into the living room to see what we were doing. Wade walked right over to him and rubs him and says "good boy Riley" out of no where. We of course all laughed at him. I think he has heard my dad say this a few times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment