Thursday, December 30, 2010

I think I may cry...

It is quite possible that I could cry on Monday when Josh has to go back to work. We have had the best week doing absolutely nothing but relaxing and hanging out. We got all cleaned up and organized on Tuesday and since then we have been pretty lazy. Josh has been so helpful with wade, laundry and even cleaning up! But don't let him fool you... I think he has gotten a little rest as well!! About 1pm every day you can find him and Charlie resting/sleeping on the couch while wade sleeps!! We have taken turns getting up with wade each morning but luckily he has slept until 8am most days. Today we took wade to Hopper's House (an inside play area...we were not impressed) because we really haven't done anything fun with him. Tomorrow we are so excited that we are meeting the Nicholson's at Marble's in Raleigh and Saturday we are taking wade to Monkey Joe's with Josh's parents. I think that will make up for our boring week!  I know someone has to work but man it has been nice to have Josh here all week.

Here are a few pictures from our week. Wade and Josh and enjoyed playing and making "houses" or "forts!" I am not sure if wade will have a harder time Monday or if I will?  Wade has just been over the moon excited that Daddy has been here all week. Here's hoping that the next few days to go by slow. Today wade got in trouble for something he said but its too cute not to share..I wanted to watch tv and I told him we were not watching Barney (again!) He tells me..."watch Barney" and I said no not yet and he says "No Right Now!! Needless to say Daddy even jumped in on this one but it was pretty funny!



Oh I finally added a ton of pictures to our Christmas posts. I have been quite lazy the past few days but finally got around to it today!








1 comment: