Monday, December 27, 2010

So sad its over!

Hopefully I will get all my pictures uploaded tomorrow for all my Christmas posts below. We had the best Christmas ever. Last year was great too but this year was so fun...Wade's age really made it special! Yesterday Josh's mom and dad were so nice and babysat Wade for a couple of house while we did some shopping. I love the day after Christmas shopping. Josh and I do it every year. I get everything I need for the next year. We got such cute wrapping paper, bows, Christmas plates and napkins, boxes and gift bags and even a cute white artificial tree for Wade's playroom next year. I even got a Christmas present already for next year. Josh of course laughed at me because it isn't even January and I have already started shopping for next year. I got ornaments for the girls that I do the ornament exchange with. They were so cute and on sale too! I also got all of Wade's Christmas books for next year. Barnes and Nobles had some great books on sale.

Last night we all decided to attempt to go out to eat. It is always a little scary when you have a 3 yr old, almost 21 month old and two almost 9 month olds!! We went to East Coast Wings and it was so good. I love their food. Much to my surprise all of the kids were GREAT!! Other they Wade trying to stand up in his high chair a few times they were perfect. Wade and Peyton wanted to sit beside each other and they were precious. Wade even leaned over to give her a kiss and hug at one point. We all had a great time eating and talking. It was so good to all get to spend some time together this weekend.

We went to Josh's Mamaw's house today to give her her gift and spend some time with her and then we went to my grandparents house in Thomasville to do the same.  I love that they only live 30 min away from Josh's family. It was so good to see them all. Wade also got to play with Madison and Taylor (my second cousin's) at my grandparents house. He loves those two and always says "hey girls."

My favorite after Christmas sale thing is something I found today. Family Christain Bookstore has their "Little People" Nativity Scene on sale for $19.99 and I had a coupon for 25% off. I was so thrilled because it is normally $29.99 and I almost bought it last week. I will go ahead and give him that to play with this year for a little while and that way we can get it out after Thanksgiving next year. I love all the books I found today at Barnes and Nobles. My favorite one is one about Marley's Christmas. Wade loves dogs and I know he will love this one. We got so many great things for next year...now I just have to wait a year to get it all out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment