Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Please pray for this family!

I just saw this while reading someones blog today and it just broke my heart. This sweet couple has twin girls that are Wade's age (20 months.) I don't know any of the details but one of the twins Evie died in her sleep a couple of days ago. I just can't imagine what they are going through or how you would even begin to explain this to her twin sister? Please pray for this family; I know they all need prayers right now. I know it would be so hard to loose a child any time of the year but for some reason I always think that loosing someone at Christmas time makes it that much harder . Can you imagine already having her Christmas gifts under the tree? I am not sure how I would make it through Christmas. Here is their blog site: http://www.threedoodles.blogspot.com/

Things like this always make me look at my priorities and make me realize I need to get on the floor and play with Wade instead of worrying about laundry, bills, or cleaning. Sometimes I catch myself worrying about things that are beyond our control like "what is this happens?" or "what if that happens?" I know that worrying will get us no where and we shouldn't worry but sometimes it is hard not to. After reading something like this it really makes me appreciate the time I have with my family and friends. It is so sad because it seems like this little girl was perfectly healthy (from the other post on their blog) and I can imagine that her mom never thought that it would be the last time she would kiss her sweet baby goodnight!! I truly trust that God has a plan for everything but I also imagine it would be so hard for them to understand His plan at a time like this. Please remember them this Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment