Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Starting to look like Christmas!!

Here is one of Wade's early Christmas presents from his Nana and Poppy. We found this and got a great deal on it Saturday when we were out shopping. I can't wait to use this either in the playroom or basement of our new house. Wade loves pulling all of the toys out of the bins and loves throwing his balls into it!


When my parents brought Wade home Sunday night we put the movie Elf on and started decorating the tree. Wade was not too interested in helping but did love this one little gold star that he found. He has done really well with the tree and has not tried to mess with it too much. I was even able to put a few presents under it and he has amazingly left them alone!


We wanted to try a family picture by the tree but one little boy would not cooperate! Here is the best one we could get. We had not finished decorating yet but my parents were leaving so we went ahead and took one.

 Here is Wade with the finished tree. For some reason it looks like we don't have ornaments on the left side of the tree but I promise we do!  I was only able to keep him still if I moved his little chair over to the tree. Pictures are so hard to get these days due to this busy wild child. You can forget a smile...I am just happy to have him looking at the camera!!


The other night when Josh got home they had the good idea to put Josh's tie around Wade's head like Rambo!! Here he is riding away on his purple elephant.


Knock on wood Wade has been sleeping so well lately. He has always been an ok sleeper but not a great sleeper. Well since the day we started putting all his animals in bed he has done great. He has always slept about 11hrs at night but would usually wake up once around 4am. Now he is sleeping much better! He has also gone from taking 1.5-2 hr naps to taking 2-3hr naps. It is wonderful. Its funny because I always thought he would sleep less when we got rid of the paci but he is actually doing better. Now I would have never put these in his bed if he was under 12 months and I actually take most of them out when I go to bed.












No comments:

Post a Comment