Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Behind!

Do you ever feel like you are "behind" and just can't quite get caught up? I was reading my friend Nickie's blog this week and oh how I can relate. I know things are really busy around here and that is part of the problem. With taking care of a toddler, working as a nurse, starting a new Thirty-One business, getting this house organized to go on the market, and getting things ready for our new house I have to say I have been a little overwhelmed. Now don't get me wrong these are all great things but they are just keeping us busy. I know once we get closed on our new house and move and get settled (one day!) things will start to slow down. I am such a type A personality...everything has its space, everything is organized and so on. However if you saw my house, car or office this week you would have thought I had lost my mind. Stuff was everywhere and all out of place. So this weekend I am HOME ALONE...the boys went to the beach. I am so sad they are not here but it has allowed me to get some stuff done for my Thirty-One Party last night and has given me the chance to get the house a little bit more organized and clean! I had my first in home party last night and it went great. I had a catalog party last week so technically this was my 2nd party but it was my 1st one that I did at someones house. Thanks girls for doing those for me...I am so excited because they had great parties and the hostess got so much free and half price stuff! We had a great time and I LOVE this stuff. Selling monogrammed bags/totes is right up my alley! I love everything we have.  I have also been behind in my picture taking but here is one from last week. I was looking everywhere for Wade and finally found him in his closet!

Wade has been a character this week. He has been so sweet and I just love him!! Here are some funny things he said:
-We had a play date at the park on Tue and wade was running and fell down. Well being a little dramatic (not sure who he gets that from?) he kept laying on the ground and yelled "I'm ok Ben" "I'm ok Ben" and he did this until Ben walked over and acknowledge that Wade had fallen down!
- We decided to get Sushi one night this week and wade had a blast. We walk in and they have these little umbrellas hanging upside from the ceiling. Well he love it and it must have reminded him of one of his favorite shows because when our waitress walked up he got very excited and said to her "Ni Kai Lan" thank goodness she did not know what he was saying. She didn't speak too much English! He said it a couple of times and he thought it was so funny!
-I was talking on the phone to our realtor one day and I guess I said "Okay" a lot because in the back seat I hear "yea, Okay" "okay" "okay" and he was pretending to talk on the phone too!
-We were in a hurry because I had a MD appt for my ankle (which is not fractured thank goodness!) and of course Charlie decided to run off chasing a cat. I was so mad and yelled at him and told wade he was getting a spanking for not listening. Well I finally got him back in the car and wade says "Charlie go time out!" I love that kid.
-Thursday we had playgroup and all wade wanted to do all morning was eat. He acted like he was starving and ate way too much. So much that I didn't even feed him lunch before his nap. We got back in the car and he says "my tummy hurts" Bless his sweet heart, he has never told us something hurts before without us asking him. I couldn't believe he knew to say that, he sounded like a 3 year old telling me something was wrong. I was just glad it was from eating too much and not the stomach bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment