Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playgroup Party

Today we had Wade's little playgroup birthday. I originally had planned to have it at the park but because of the lovely weather we moved it to Wade's other favorite place "Chick-fil-a." I have to say it worked out great and we love it there. Everyone was so helpful and they even gave wade a little fireman cow with a balloon!! We missed having Erin and Leighton there (they are out of town) and Wade's other friend Ben has a sick mommy :( The kids had a great time. Wade, Braden and Colton enjoyed playing in the play area and having a cupcake and some chex mix!! The little ones: Noah, Caroline and Sadler got to sit out with the mommies and enjoy talking!! I can't believe I  forgot to get a picture of the three little ones. Wade was so excited about his Elmo party and kept coming out of the play area asking for his "Elmo Birthday." Thanks to everyone who came...we had a great time. Here are a couple of pictures from the party.

I used one of my cute new Thirty-One bags for Wade's little party favors. Since he is having Elmo themed parties I got some little Elmo coloring books and tied a ribbon around them and added a lollipop! 


 Here is my big boy being silly. He was saying "cheese" in this picture!! I ordered his little shirt from Etsy and I love it. Oh and I am promoting Thirty-One in this picture too...I love my little bag that stays on our steps; I use it for stuff that needs to go upstairs.







This one makes me laugh because it is so age appropriate!! My almost two year old sweet child was making sure Braden knew this was his toy and was saying "thats mines!"

No comments:

Post a Comment