Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Here are some pictures of our new house, I have only taken a couple!! I need to take some of the upstairs too! I absolutely love it. The painters painted almost every room. We have switched out all of the light fixtures and now we just need to do the faucets and door nobs.





I just love this picture of wade "helping" Josh put his crib together! Wade will still talk about how he helped his daddy!! Here are Wade and I the first night at the new house...excuse the way I  look we had been moving all day. Josh was finishing putting his crib up so I rocked Wade on our new swing.


I love the outside just as much as the inside. We looked at a lot of houses and after spending some time playing at our new house we have realized how nice a flat yard/driveway is. We looked at a lot of houses that had steep driveways or backyards and I have to say with small kids a flat yard has been fantastic. A cul-ti-sac is a must as well. We have already spent so much time playing in it. Wade has just worn himself out every night. Here are some pictures of Wade playing. We love the basketball goal and the boys have had so much fun playing at night. I am so glad we are moving after the time change because we have been outside until almost 8pm every night.





I will have to take more pictures once we get our new furniture. We still have a lot to do but we are getting there. Josh and I have worked really hard to get everything organized and updated...however our master bath and the third floor are not going to get finished right way. We will get to those eventually!! Here are a couple pictures of Wade and his friends...Wade's buddy Braden and his family came over for a visit last week. Braden's mom and I have been friends for 24 years...that really makes me sound old! The second picture is of Wade's new friends in the neighborhood; he just loves all the older girls that live near us.


No comments:

Post a Comment