Thursday, March 17, 2011

Funny boy!

Maybe it is because he is my child but I think wade is sooo funny. This is one of those post that will be boring for most but funny for us.
  • "Hear that noise?" He says this ALL the time and I wish I had it on video because when he says it it is so country it kills me. He says it so fast too.
  • This one melts my heart- I told him I loved him in the car a couple of days ago and all of a sudden I hear "I love you too mom!" Oh I wanted to cry.
  • He is so compassionate he must not be my child- he was so worried about Charlie yesterday when he went to the vet. He asked about him all day and kept wanting to go get him
  • We left Lowes the other day and someone had a Pirate decal on their car, he must have seen it because he says "Pirate's" then he said "arrrgh" and finally he said "Go pirates" and did a little fist pump and put his arm up in the air and made a fist. Josh taught him this and we had one proud daddy when I told him this.
  • This caused Daddy not to be proud however...I turned on tv two days ago and basketball was on and I hear "Go Tarheels." My dad taught him this and thought this was sooo funny when I told him!
  • I must say "thats nasty" way too much because wade saw a pile of trash on the floor and said "eww thats nasty" he is also started to say "eww thats old milk"
  • I was driving too fast the other day and had to kind of slam on brakes; wade quickly reminded me of this when he said... "whoa too fast mom!"
  • However he always ask for me to "go fast" and the other day I pulled out and had to go fast and I hear "Go mom, Go mom" and he was kind of singing it. It was so funny!!!
  • I laughed so hard at this one. I was watching Desperate Housewives (he was playing and not paying attention most of the time.) The one time he decided to watch he says "Daddy naked on TV" I am pretty sure I laughed and turned it off at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment