Thursday, March 24, 2011

We're here!

Well we have officially moved!! We were planning to move everything this weekend but poor wade was so confused with us going back and forth we decided to move everything on Wednesday instead. Oh it was a HUGE mess and thankfully it is getting much better. My "to do list" is still a page long but we are making progress. It is amazing how fast you can fill up a house. I don't think we will ever own a house with enough closet space!! I will do a post soon once we get the internet working with some pictures. Wade's poor birthday party is going to be thrown together so last minute ( not typical of my personality!) I can't believe it is next weekend. My parents have been amazing with all of their help and my wonderful in-laws are coming this weekend along with Ashley and Zach to help. I am so thankful to have people to entertain wade. Last time we moved he was only 3 months old and Oh my this time is much harder with him being almost 2. However we LOVE it and can't wait for you guys to come see us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment