Thursday, March 17, 2011

Catch Up

So here are three posts in one...I have been behind on taking pictures and posting because of the new house. Wade had a really cute St. Patty's Day shirt on earlier and I forgot to take his picture!! The painters finished today and I LOVE how the colors turned out. Now we just have to get all the new lights hung and get some furniture and we should be ready to get moved in. We are going to try to get a lot done this weekend since it is supposed to be nice. Wade LOVES it there and loves all the kids. He already knows a lot of their names and wants them to all come play every time we go over there. Today he had three "older" girls (probably 1st-3rd grade) and two boys that are six and three playing in the front yard. I wish I would have had my camera. They would play for a bit then they would all get on their bikes and take off down into the cul-ti-sac. He is never going to want to come inside anymore!! I am so thankful we found this house. I love that there are so many kids and that we live on a quite safe street so the kids can run wild!!

This is the picture I used for Wade's 2nd Birthday invitation!! I can't even believe that I have already sent them out. We are having a family party at the lake again this year. I decided to do a little "friends" party the Thursday before his birthday in Apex and then I am doing his family party the day before his actual birthday. After much debate between Mickey Mouse and Elmo Wade finally decided he wanted to have an Elmo party!!


 Here are just a few random pictures that I took a week or so ago. I just love how culry his hair is when he wakes up from his naps! The second picture is him showing us how strong he is. He loves to show his muscles!! He also loves to be like his Daddy; he loves wearing Josh's hats.




We took Wade to his 2nd Hurricane's game last week. We went with our good friends Erin and Britt and had such a great time. Wade had a blast and did pretty well. He wanted to walk around a little more this year so I had to take him out a couple of times to run around. Josh bought him the cutest little Jersey! We will have to go back again soon!




So we made the mistake of showing Wade a spider that was on his wall the other night. I said "ewww spider" and had Josh come kill it. Well wade is still talking about it and says "Daddy killed it!" (we have to tell people it was only a spider!) and then he says "spider scare me." He wasn't upset about Josh killing it but bless his heart he is worried that the spider is going to get him. Every time we go in there he talks about that spider! On a good note wade has been sleeping like a champ. We go through phases where he wakes up crying at night but for awhile now he has not been doing that!!!!!!!!!!!! However the time change has messed him up this week and he has been going to bed much later than normal. So our goal for the weekend is to get him back to his 830p bedtime. It has been nice though because he will sleep until almost 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment