Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tomorrow's the Day!!

So tomorrow is the day that I have been waiting for since we moved to Apex almost two years ago!! Long story short they told us Josh was relocating and we had about 2 weeks to move. So for about 4 months we lived with my parents during the week and went back to Greenville to "our house" on the weekends. This got old pretty fast but we had our house on the market at the time. Someone wanted to rent it out so we decided to do just that. We have been renting it out for the past year and a half. So after we decided to rent our house we moved from my parents house to another house that they own in Apex and we have been renting that from them for the past year and 3 months. We have so many fun memories in this house and we LOVE that it is walking distance to downtown but it is just too small. Half of our stuff has been in storage for the past year and it is time to move! We were too nervous to buy anything last year because we had a renter in our house who never paid on time but now we have WONDERFUL renters and a property manager who handles everything. (If you ever rent your house out please use a property manager it makes life so much better.) Our current renters lease is up in October so until then we are good but we know they only wanted to rent for one year so hopefully someone else will move in shortly after they move out.

Tomorrow is closing and I could not be more excited. I LOVE our new house so much. The best part is it is much bigger and we have room to grow. We have been married almost 4 years and this is our 3rd move. I hate moving and I am so ready to get settled and have a "home" again. I loved our house in Greenville but I love this house even more. I can't wait to sit on our big front porch and watch Wade play in the cul-ti-sac. That is what I look forward to the most. My parents have wade for the weekend and we are thankful. This gives us a lot of time to get some yard work and cleaning done. We are also going to go ahead and set up the laundry room and kitchen (those are the only two rooms we do not have to paint!) I will miss my sweet boy but I know he will have a blast at the lake. He is already talking about riding the golf cart and playing with all his toys at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment