Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures

Here are a few more house pictures that I promised. Hopefully next week we will finish our furniture shopping and then we can unpack the last few tupperware containers that have our china in them. Then I can take a dinning room picture.  Josh has done a GREAT job on our garage...it looks so good. I need to take a picture since it is so neat and organized.

Thankfully bedtime is getting a little bit better and Wade has been asleep before 9pm the last two nights. He has said the absolute funniest things this week but I will save all those for another post.

I have to brag about my husband a little bit. I have had such a busy week; Tuesday I had a meeting for Thirty-One, Wednesday I had to work, and tonight we had our monthly girls Bunco night. I am so thankful for such a great husband who works so hard all day and then comes home and has the best attitude and helps with wade. Most weeks are not like this at all. I try really hard to only have one night away from home during the week and that is usually because I am working. So a big "thanks" to my wonderful husband for being such a huge help.

I had to work last month (which was our first time playing) when we had Bunco so tonight was my first time playing and we had so much fun. I am so thankful for such great girlfriends. I even won $15!! We all put $5 in to play and then you have three winners at the end. I can't wait to play again next month. I love that Wade put these glasses on upside down and then tells me "I'm cool dude"


So Wade sort of has two rooms. This is mainly because I am lazy and did not want to set up our guest room double bed just to take it down six months from now. No we are not pregnant I just know I can't keep Wade in a crib forever! I am so not ready for him to be able to get out of bed and since he is not trying to crawl out of the crib we are going to leave him in it until he is at least 2.5. So we set the nursery furniture up in what will one day be the "baby's" room and we bought two twin beds for Wade's new big boy room. I found the cutest pirate bedding for the beds and can't wait to set them up once we buy the mattresses. Wade's room has the cutest shell light. It will come down if we have another boy one day but if we have a girl I will leave it for sure. We are going to take down the other "girly" light in his big boy room and put a ceiling fan up for him since he is so hot natured.



This is his playroom and I love this room. I am so glad we painted it this light blue. I also did our half bath this color. We put our old couch up here and have really enjoyed watching movies in here. Now we just need some pictures for this room. I am having a hard time with this one because I don't know what type of pictures you hang in a playroom?
 This is the view of the den if you are standing in the kitchen. The den is my least favorite room because of the way we have to arrange the furniture. We were so limited because the cable hook up is in one corner and we only have two walls to put furniture on because of the three glass windows/door that leads out to the deck. It works for now but I am always brainstorming with other ideas for this room. There is just not a lot of room for people to sit in there. I wish I could squeeze one more chair in somehow?


No comments:

Post a Comment