Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Around here!

Well things have been a little hectic around here to say the least. With moving, cleaning out the old house, and planning two birthday parties I am worn out! On a good note we are all unpacked!! It is not all perfect by all means but it is unpacked. We still need to work on the garage and still need our tables and a book shelf!! Wade is doing great except for bedtime. I am sure this is normal when you move a toddler but I am hoping it is temporary because bedtime is a nightmare! Naptime is great but bedtime takes about an hour and is filled with lots of tears. Last night he actually told me "I'm scared" and I felt so bad for him. I know he will love this house but it is hard when he is used to the old one. We have to drive past it some and he will say "how bout old house?" He is talking non-stop from the minute he wakes us until he is asleep! Here are some of the funny things he is saying and doing:
  • giving us random kisses (which we love) and kissed Leighton on the cheek last week at playgroup!
  • I can't believe he said this...we were all three riding bikes and we have really been working with him on looking for cars, well I guess Josh and I did not stop and look because he says "mom/dad look for cars!!!"
  • "hey girls, play beanbags" Oh how Josh loves this one! He said this to the neighborhood girls
  • "bye guys, bye girls"
  • hurry up daddy (josh was in the grocery store and we were waiting in the car)
  • "whoa nelly and whoa mommy" (I was driving when he said this...I guess he was scared!)
  • "that's mines" (according to him everything is his!)
  • "Im a big boy" (he said this when he was walking down the steps by himself, he is not supposed to do this)
  • I'm two!
  • "wade's new tv" (Josh bought us a new tv for the playroom and according to wade it is his!)
  • he has a new love for his "squishy dinosaurs" that Josh bought him from Target. They have now replaced all his stuffed animals in his bed and he LOVES them.

No comments:

Post a Comment