Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Randomness

Here are some random pictures of last week/weekend. I am so behind on blogging and trying to get caught up before Wade's birthday parties! I am doing a little "friends" party on Thursday morning since most of Wade's friends live here and won't be able to make it to the lake for his party. The only bad thing is that I planned to have his friends party and the park on Thursday and now it is going to be in the 40's and raining. Since we don't have a kitchen or dinning room table yet we won't be having the party here so last minute I have had to move it to Chick-fil-a. This was not my first choice by any means but it will work just fine. Wade loves the play place and I called today and they have no problem with us bringing in food and having a little party.

I just love these pictures. This was last week and Wade all of a sudden wanted to take Charlie for a walk. He has never asked to do this before. He kept asking (almost demanding) that he walk Charlie. So after getting him under control and hearing him say "please" we went for a walk!



This picture makes me smile and it makes me sad. Wade really looks like a big boy in this picture. I know I can't keep him "little" but oh how I wish time would slow down. Monday I will have a 2 year old!!

Josh's parents and Ashley and Zach came this past weekend and we had a great time. We did a little house shopping, went out to eat and even made a trip to Wade's favorite place...Monkey Joe's!! Here are a few of the pictures I took of Wade playing. "Monkey Joe" even came out for a visit and Wade loved him. I thought he was going to be scared but he wanted to touch and hug him.








No comments:

Post a Comment