Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We have had a great weekend, here's what we have been up to:
  • Friday night we had a cookout. We haven't had friends over too much because our house is small and our wonderful group of couple friends is not small!! However with the weather getting better we had the fire pit going outside and made it an inside/outside party and had a great time. We had 7 of our great couple friends over and we all had a blast. Wade had so much fun before bed playing basketball with the boys!! It is so important to have wonderful girl friends but even better when all the guys are such great friends too. Saturday morning wade woke up and said "see all the people?" I guess he thought they were spending the night.
  • Congrats to two of our couple friends: Kristen and Matthew had baby Luke this morning and Lauren and Dale got engaged this weekend! So happy for you guys.
  • Saturday was spent being lazy and doing some fun house shopping. We hated we didn't get to travel this weekend but we had some stuff that had to get done for our new house. The boys took a 3 hr nap and then mom took wade and Josh and I spent our date night at Lowe's. We bought all of our inside and outside lights (we have to change almost all of them!) and spent way too much money on lights. Everything is just so expensive these days!!
  • Today we went to church, not sure if I mention this enough but I LOVE our church. It is amazing and if anyone is in the Cary/Raleigh area you should check it out. It is called HOPE!! The preacher is the best preacher I have ever heard. Wade did great today and was happy when we dropped him off. He did get hit in the face today and he told us "little boy hit...not nice" I asked if he hit back and he said "No wade cry" LOVE that kid!
  • We had a great lunch at home and played some and now the boys are working on a second 3 hr nap this weekend. We are heading back to Lowe's today to order our new washer and dryer. I am so excited for next week. Keep your fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly and that we close on Friday.
  • Mom and dad are taking Wade to the lake on Friday for us. I am sad because he just went away with Josh last weekend but I know with closing on Friday and us starting to move all of our attic stuff, doing some yard work and me working some it will be much more fun for wade.
  • So I think I am going to try to make this blog public again and take of the privacy setting...hopefully I won't get anymore comments from strange men. If so I will make it private again!

No comments:

Post a Comment