Thursday, March 3, 2011

One week away

Well I am excited to say that on Friday we will be one week away from closing. It is so exciting but a little overwhelming as well. My to-do list is growing by the minute! Start packing is going to be number one on our list!! Luckily we have another week before we move because the painters need about 7 days to re-paint almost the entire house. So while they are painting we are going to get all the yard work done, get some flowes planted, and start cleaning the windows. We are going to move slowly over a week or two. We are hoping to be sleeping there by the end of the month. As crazy as it sounds I am going to really miss our cozy little house. We have had a lot of fun living in this house and it really feels like home. I know we will love the new one too.

Wade has once again been cracking us up this week. I just can't get over how much he is talking. Sunday he says to Josh "I need coffee" this was out of no where and the funny thing is neither of us drink coffee. He must have heard someone say it.

Today Josh came home from work and put a tie on because he had a lunch meeting and needed to dress up a little! Well I said to wade "Daddy looks good doesn't he?" Well Wade did not respond but a couple of hours later Wade wanted something to eat and went and grabbed his bib and pulled it over his head. While I was getting his food I see him walk over to the mirror and I hear "Wade look good" I almost died laughing at that sweet boy. Yes he did look so good in his Mickey Mouse bib!!

My mom told me tonight that yesteday Wade and my dad were "fighting" or "wrestling" and Wade is a little sensitive at times and I guess he thought my dad was being too rough because he said "Pops Wade a baby." I guess he thought he wouldn't be so rough on him if he pretended to be a baby!

I am so excited because I just ordered my 2010 blog book! They finally gave a discount for 15% off so I went ahead and took it because they have not done a discount in a long time. I can't wait to have my second book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment