Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The things he says...

This shows you how behind I am...this is an old post from Feb. 19th that I had saved as a draft and never posted!! I think I am almost all caught up.

I know I am biased but my child might grow up to be a comedian. This morning he woke up about 6am (way to early in our house) and he got in our bed. My rule is we don't get out of bed until 730am. Even if this means he is in our bed watching cartoons some mornings. I know it may be selfish but I just don't function before 730am anymore. So today Wade was watching Blue's Clues while Josh and I were trying to get a few more minutes of sleep. All of a sudden Wade turns around in bed and looks at us and says, "Guys you sleeping?" We of course were not really sleeping and both busted out laughing. Why my almost 2 year old decided to call us "guys" I will never know but it was really funny!

We had a great day playing at the park, going for walks, and having lunch in Downtown Apex. I have to say I am SO ready to move but I will miss being able to take a walk downtown. We are all enjoying this great weather so much!




We decided to go to church tonight because we are keeping the nursery in the morning. Well Wade does not cry anymore going into his room but he is still not thrilled about going to church. Here is an example...this was Josh and Wade's conversation in the car on our way to church.
Wade- "No No church daddy, No church go home."
Josh- "What would you do at home?"
Wade-" Umm watch tv"
Josh-"What would you watch?"
Wade- "Wow Wow Wubsy"




I also hear multiple times a day "I want that" or "Wade do it first!" I love that he is saying so many new and funny things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment