Friday, February 18, 2011

House update!

To say the least this week has been CRAZY!  We have been so busy but in a good way. I am in the middle of my first Thirty-One Catalog party and trying to learn all that and then we have been trying to get everything done on the new house as well. Thank you to all my great friends and family who have helped me get started in this new business. Thank you so much for ordering stuff, I know you will love it all!

We had our inspections done this week and we have gotten all of our paperwork together for the loan. I feel like I have signed my life away on all those papers. Thank goodness this was not last week when I felt so bad! As far as I know we had the appraisal today and we should hear back about that early next week. So...all we are waiting on is hearing back from the seller's about what they will/will not fix from the inspection. Overall it was a really good report so we are hoping they will fix it all!!

Happy belated Birthday to my wonderful Mother-in-Law (her birthday was yesterday!) I was hoping to post this yesterday but I just ran out of time. We hope you had a great birthday and we can't wait to see you guys soon. Thanks for all you do for us and Wade! We can't wait to show you guys the new house.

Wade has been cracking me up these last two days. Here is what he has been saying:
"Mom, where's Charlie?"
"Mom, where's Mimi?... go get her"
"Play park"- he has been loving this weather as well

He has learned a new trick (from my mom)...my mom is a orthodontist hygienist and uses mouth wash ALL the time. Well wade loves to watch her "swish" and spit it out for some reason. Yesterday he started "swishing" with his milk- yes lovely I know, and spiting it out on his clothes. He thinks it is the funniest thing in the entire world. He did have to get in trouble today after changing his clothes for the third time!!

Today in the car he almost made me cry. I was driving and not talking to him and the music was off so it was really quiet. All of a sudden I hear, "Jesus loves me I know the Bible tells me so!" He was singing it so well. Oh it just made me so proud that my not quite 2 year old has learned this song. I am so happy we listen to our bible songs everyday (even if I do miss my radio every now and then)

Bless his little heart my child is a child of routine and structure. It is just my personality and its how I function. We mostly have the same schedule most every day and at bedtime. Well I guess tonight something was not right and he was not wanting to go to sleep until we fixed the problem. We put him to bed and a minute or two later I hear, "Mom" (that is all he calls me now?) then I hear it again "Mom" "Mom" so after the fourth or fifth time I decided to make sure nothing was wrong. I go into his room and he is sitting up in bed looking at his feet. He looks up at me and says "Mom need socks" and points to his feet. We always as part of our bedtime routine put his PJ's on and then tell him he needs his socks on so his little feet don't get cold. Well it was so warm today I didn't think he needed his socks tonight...well I guess he did because the minute we put them on he smiled and then went right to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment