Friday, February 4, 2011

The Best Present!

If everyone had forgotten my birthday and I did not get one thing I still would be the happiest person because of my sweet boy! My first present was he slept ALL night in his bed without waking up once and crying!! Hallelujah! At 6am he heard Josh getting up and leaving and woke up. He didn't start crying but I heard his little voice saying "sing mommy" "sing mommy."

So I went to get him (I do not mind at all if he gets in my bed at 6am-since some of my friends kids get up that early. I just don't want him in there before then!) He got in bed and of course smiled and layed right beside me. He always takes his little arm and wraps it around my neck when he is trying to go back to sleep. Well Josh got out of the shower and came in and sat on the bed with us and told wade to tell mommy happy birthday. So with his sweet little arm around my neck he looks at me and says "Happy Birfday Mommy" I could have almost cried it was so sweet. Then he says "Happy Birfday Wade" and we all laughed. Josh said tell mommy you love her and he says "loves you." Oh it was the best present ever. Then we went back to sleep until almost 8am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment