Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My little Valentine!

We had a pretty uneventful V-Day yesterday. Josh and I aren't really into Valentines and we do not even get cards for each other. We got Wade a book and a little "boots" stuffed animal. That was the excitement of our day...watching him open his surprises. Since my birthday is so close to V-Day we hardly ever go out or celebrate. Mom and I actually went to a WW meeting and then the guys grilled out and we ate over at my parents house. Here are a few cute pictures of our sweet boy!! Hope everyone had a great Valentines.






Wade has been cracking me up over the past few days. This may bore some of you but I want to always remember these cute sayings:
-"remember punkins mom?" We were laying in my bed about 715am and I was pretending to sleep while wade was catching away and he randomly said this?? I guess he saw a pumpkin or remembered them. He likes to call us mom and dad these days
-"popsicle mom"
-"I proud you sweet boy" This just melted my heart today, he said this when I was putting him in the car after leaving the park. I guess I have said this when he was being good? He makes me laugh!
-"Here birds!" Today he was getting out of the car and did not want his last apple so he was trying to give it to the birds. He was holding it straight up in the air trying to get them to come down and get it!!

Wade was in his high chair today having his snack and I was looking at my Thirty-One catalog trying to learn everything. Well I guess he wanted to talk and he randomly says: "Charlie got boo boo" I was thinking he must have done something ugly to poor Charlie. I asked him "how did he get a boo boo?" Wade says "Pops came home- got boo boo" I started laughing and asked what pops did to charlie and wade looks at me and says "kick him" and he kicked his little leg in the air like he was kicking something!! I have a strange feeling that my dad did not kick Charlie but that maybe Wade did and he wanted to blame someone else? Oh that boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment