Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthdays!

So today (yesterday!) starts my last year in my 20's. That is so hard to believe. I feel like I should still be 21!! Its hard to believe that wade is 22 months old today, so we are celebrating birthdays around here!! We are going to go to the gym, get some lunch, take a nap, and then go house hunting tomorrow afternoon. Wade is spending the night with my parents tomorrow night because my sweet husband has something planned? He won't tell me anything except it involves reservations for somewhere. I think he had to tell me that so I wouldn't leave the house in sweats!!



Here is what wild man is up to:
-Weighs 29lbs
-35inches tall
-7.5W shoe
-24mo-2T clothes
-size 5 diapers
-eats pretty much everything and eats all the time (still does not love veggies but corn and potatoes are two he will eat!)
-takes a 2-3hr nap daily
-sleeps 11-12hrs at night but has been waking up crying at some point during the night? (however last night was MUCH better and he slept from 9p-9a and only cried for about 25 min around 430am)
-talks so much I could never list it all on here...repeats EVERYTHING and says mostly phrases or sentences
-sings some of his bible songs and kid songs
-can count to 13, sings most of the ABC's, knows colors, most shapes, all animals and animal sounds
-laughs all the time
-loves Charlie so much
-loves to play basketball/soccer and loves being outside
-loves his little cars and trucks (still loves big trucks and school buses)
-loves wanting to color
-LOVES tv and his movies and will sit and watch forever if we let him
-loves it when one of us gets hurt and says ouch...he laughs so hard it makes me laugh
-runs everywhere and can really jump and get both feet off the ground
-is so good at eating with utensils (he has been doing this for awhile but lately he does not make a mess!!)
-loves to read and take a bath
-loves popsicles
-loves the gym daycare and has not cried any this past month in church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-says "get nuggets" when we drive by "chik-al-a"
-loves the bank and getting his hair cut b/c he gets a "sucker"


I know there is so much cute stuff he is doing that I am forgetting but this is a lot of it. Today he melted my heart...he was crying when I put him down for his nap. After about 10 min I went in there because he usually doesn't cry for his naps. He looked at me and said "mommy sing" and I said "sing what wade?" and he said "sing Jesus." Oh it was so sweet. Sometimes I sing "Jesus loves me" at night to him when he is going to sleep and sure enough I started singing it and he laid right down and went to sleep. I could have eaten him up!! He also told me this week, "well looks like a ball" when I told him one of his toy foods was not a ball. Oh I just wanted to grab that sweet face and squeeze him. He was right it was shaped like a ball.


Wade,
If I could freeze time I would. We LOVE how much fun you are at this age. You are so sweet and kind and have the best little personality. Sometimes I can't wait for you to grow and get big but most days I just want to keep you right where you are. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the little boy you are becoming and we love you very much!!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment