Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back from the dead!!

So I have played catch up today and done quite a few posts. I don't know what was going on last week but I had an "off" week. It was the strangest thing. I pretty much had a constant headache all week, some vision issue's and felt like I was in a "fog." I don't know if it is some strange virus but I was just out of it. I do feel better today and only have a slight headache. I did make an appointment at the eye doctor to see if that has something to do with it. I have not been in almost 2 years.

One of my best friends even said "you are alive" after I finally called her back! Maybe it was a virus or maybe the stress of the house situation. Could be that I started a new job with Thirty-One and that has been a little overwhelming  trying to learn things while taking care of a toddler! On that note if anyone wants anything or wants to have a party please let me know. Thanks to all my great friends who are helping me get this started.

Poor wade has been ignored some this week and I have felt so bad. I just did not have the energy to "play." He has been so good and did so well playing by himself. I know what some of you are thinking...no I am not pregant!!! We have actually put that on hold for a little while. We are really just enjoying Wade and want to get settled in our new house before we start thinking about that again. Moving is stressful enough and I don't want to have all that stress while being pregnant. As of right now we have not decided when we will try again but we are thinking sometime after Wade's birthday.

That is another thing I need to get going on...planning a birthday party for my sweet boy. As of today he wants an Elmo party. It changes from Elmo, Mickey Mouse or Pirates on a daily bases. Once I order his birthday shirt it is a done deal so I was trying to wait to the last minute to decide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment