Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why...

There are a few questions I am going to ask God one day...this week the question would be: Why does my husband have to have restless leg syndrome? Now don't get me wrong I love him to pieces but I do not love his shaky leg. Some nights are ok and I can fall asleep without the "twitching" bothering me but other nights it feels like he just put a quarter in one of those vibrating beds at a cheap motel!! (Just kidding about asking God but oh I do wonder about these!)

Now here is the new question that has surfaced this month...why all of a sudden in 2011 has Josh learned to snore? I have learned to deal with his leg issues but this one is about to kill me. I am going on night 3 of not sleeping well. Why did he not snore the first 3 1/2 years of marriage? This is the best part. I got home from work last night at 1140pm. It WAS quiet in our house. No snoring, wade was sleeping and I was excited to sleep. Well there must be some kind of alarm between Josh and Wade announcing that I am home. I didn't even finish getting my teeth brushed and I hear it...you have got to be kidding me. A freight train must be going through our bedroom. No...just Josh snoring!! I know he can't help it but I wish he could. Well once the train started up the baby started up. I just can't win. Wade is sleeping HORRIBLY lately. He goes down at 815p but wakes up screaming around 12-1am???? If we let him cry it out it is over an hour usually. So last night Josh was sweet and got on the couch with him. We are really trying to keep him out of our bed. I have to say I didn't like the idea of them on the couch but how nice was it to have some sleep without the snoring!!

I guess we must have been tired lately because poor wade had not had a bath in two days. I though Josh was giving him one and he thought I had been doing it. Needless to say he is in the bath now and is on his way to being clean again! One day we will laugh about all this. One day when Josh doesn't snore anymore and wade is a teenager and I am trying to get him out of bed at noon. I told Josh we can't afford a 5 bedroom house and even though separate bedrooms sounds great some nights we are stuck together in the same room!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! Sooo funny! Brooks started snoring when I was pregnant...came out of no where and hasnt stopped!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad snores so bad. My mom keeps making him ENT appt's. he'll go then have to wait forever so he never gets past the lobby. My mom is at her wits end though!

    Stokes has been waking up screaming too for about a week now. Last night, I stood him up and he got his paci and blankie and walked to our bedroom. He wanted to sleep with us. No way, no sir. So I rocked him, he fell asleep, and I put him in the crib. Of course, as soon as I laid him down, he was wide awake. He cried for about 20 minutes and finally fell asleep. What is going on with these kids?

    ReplyDelete