Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend Away...

Wade said the funniest thing today. We were in the car going to the store and he says "Ashey Zach married" well he says this every now and again since the wedding. I always answer "Yes Ashley and Zach got married" well then he doesn't usually say anything else. Well today he was quiet for a moment and then he said "Mimi Pops married" and then "Nana Poppy married." How does he know that? I started laughing because I was shocked he said that and then I said "yes they are all married!" He amazes me with the stuff he puts together these days.


These picture's crack me up so much. Just this week Wade has started doing something that he thinks is really funny. He has learned to roll his eyes. I know I should not laugh but he does it at the funniest times. For instance I will say "come here Wade lets get dressed" and then I will look over at me with this big smile on his face and then he rolls his eyes back. He thinks it is a game now and every time I say "don't roll your eyes" sure enough he does just that. I asked him if Pops taught him that and  he said "yes" but dad swears he didn't teach him. Where do one year olds learn these things? I got a picture of him in action yesterday and today and it makes me smile every time I look at these. I know one day when he is a teenager and doing this for real I will not be smiling!



What did we do before Wade? Josh and I are so sad today because Wade is heading to the lake with my parents. We are so thankful for them because we really needed a babysitter for tomorrow night. When mom and dad found out we didn't have one they immediately asked if we wanted them to take him to the lake. They have plans tomorrow to go to a cookout and so I really felt bad sending Wade with them but mom insisted. She said she didn't mind leaving the party early to bring him home to go to bed. I am so grateful for such great parents who still put themselves or their plans on hold to help us out. I hope I can do the same thing for Wade one day. Josh has a Gala for one of his big clients from work and he felt like it was really important that we go. I had already switched my work schedule so it works out great that Wade is at the lake. Josh isn't going to know what to do tomorrow because I am working 6 hrs during the day and he will have the house to himself! Thanks Mom and Dad for helping us out (again), we really appreciate it so much. Thanks again- we love you. 

And just because I couldn't resist....we will call these the naked cowboy!!


2 comments:

  1. hahaha....Im loving the naked cowboy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious! i cant believe u captured the pics of him rolling his eyes!

    ReplyDelete