Thursday, November 4, 2010

A few random's

Here are a few more pictures from last weekend and this week. As always I take too many pictures but I just love having them in our blog books to look at! So I finally have my computer back and guess what the mouse pad stopped working again. Talk about frustrating. Luckily I have a wireless mouse so I can get all these pictures uploaded before taking it back again. This picture is from last week when Wade decided to climb into the bath tub by himself.


Here is Wade after church last Sunday. He made it about half of the time in the nursery. Josh says it is because of the outfit and he was embarrassed...not true. One day I just hope he will walk into the church nursery happy and that he will still be smiling when we pick him up.



Saturday night we went to a "wig party" and it was so much fun. Thanks to Jenna and Jared for hosting and for letting us bring Wade and put him down to sleep at their house. Here are all the girls and their new do's and one of Josh and Dale!


Sunday night we got back from trick or treating and tried to get a some pictures of Wade outside with the pumpkin. This is the only decent one we got...I just love his little Halloween PJ's and thought he looked so cute in them. I love the picture of Wade reaching for the candy bowl. We didn't let him have any candy this year except for one hersey's kiss that he loved. Josh really enjoyed eating all his candy. Next year he will be old enough to understand so I think we will have to let him eat a little more.




Wade's new thing is to "hold him"... he wants to hold charlie all the time. He will run around the house saying "hold him" "hold him." Poor Charlie just looks at me and runs the other way. 
Monday morning I was cleaning up around the house and could not find Wade. Don't worry our house is really small so there were only a few places he could be. I was calling his name and I hear "rock." When I looked into his room he had climbed into his rocking chair and was "reading" a book and rocking. It was so sweet!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment