Thursday, November 4, 2010

19 Months Old

Well I finally went back and added pictures to all of our post from the last week or so. Talk about time consuming, I had to go all the way back to our trip to the fair. Today my baby is 19 months old...it is so hard for me to realize that he is closer to 2 than he is to 1. Here is what he is up to:


-weighs around 27lbs and is almost 34 in tall
-wears size 4-5 diapers
-wears 18-24 months clothes and sometimes can wear a 2T
-takes one 2-3 hour nap each day
-loves to eat and now wants both his milk and water at the same time?
-sleeps mostly 11-12 hours at night (unless he is sick) and occasionally wakes up at 5am to get in "mommy's bed"
-talks all day long, really it is almost non-stop and just this week started saying sentences. He said "Stay Mimi's house mommy run" which means- I want to stay at Mimi's house while mommy runs. He is our little parrot.
-he said "thank you mommy" today when I gave his his breakfast...just melted my heart
-He knows all of his colors, animals, and animal sounds and knows three of his shapes
-can almost sing his ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Clean up song, and Itsy Bitsy Spider
-can pretty much count to 10 by himself (occasionally he forgets a number)
-loves school buses, fire trucks and ambulances
-has really started to climb on everything
-is pretty mischievous and sometimes mean...he will pinch me and then HE will say "ouch" and laugh
-has thrown a few fits- where he stomps those little chubby legs and cries
-loves tv and knows all of his favorite shows names and the people on them and will ask to watch certain show (especially Mickey Mouse)
-Still cries when we drop him off at church
-loves to make silly faces that makes us laugh and now knows how to roll his eyes and he thinks this is the funniest thing ever.
-thinks it is funny to call us "mom or dad" or ever "Josh and Shannon"
-says silly words that do not make sense so we will laugh... "dee do's"  or "don os"(I have no idea what those mean)
-loves to name all of our family members when we are going "night night" He will say "Mimi night night" "Ashley night night" and so on until he has literally named everyone.

Wade,
You are just precious and always making us laugh. Your little personality is so much like you daddy's it is scary. You are such a little man now and its hard to believe you are a toddler already. I love spending my days with you and even though it makes me sad that you are so big I love watching you change and grow each day. I love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love the "nite nite" thing....when I was little my mom said I would want to say my whole family and it would take like 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete