Wednesday, November 10, 2010

45 Days...

It is hard for me to even imagine that Christmas is 45 days away. Next to Fall this is my second favorite time of the year. I am so glad that I did get most of my shopping done early this year. We still have a few things to buy but I always like to wait to get the last few things done closer to Christmas. I know it is crazy but I love going to the mall and walking around and just watching the hustle and bustle of the season. One thing that I am going to make sure I go ahead and get started on is our family Christmas card. When Josh and I got married we started a tradition of sending a Christmas card out to our friends and family. I love putting a family picture on our card for those we don't get to see to often. It is so much more fun now that Wade is here and now that he is changing and growing so much. Two out of the three Christmas's since we got married we have used Shutterfly for our Christmas card and they have turned out great! I also started something new last year which is a Shutterfly calendar with picture's of Wade each month and I can't wait to do that again this year. It is a great gift for his Grandma's.

Shutterfly is doing a promotion for 50 free cards this year and I could not be more excited. I love all of their cards!! I always have the hardest time choosing because all of the cards are so cute. I started looking last night but with over 700 to choose from it is going to be hard to decide. Trying to get a cute family picture is another story! We will take what we can get with a one and a half year old. Here are some of the links to Shutterfly's cards.

www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards


http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards


http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

I am really hoping that we got a cute picture from Ashley and Zach's wedding that we may be able to use. So far I think that this card is one of my most favorites for this year. I love anything with polka dots and almost everything I usually pick looks girly to Josh. I thought this was really cute but not too girly at the same time!


(In full disclosure: In exchange for this review, I received 50 free cards from Shutterfly)

2 comments:

  1. ha! I worked on mine last night from shutterfly! I picked out one similar....I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be so cute! Can't wait to see you. T-minus 2 days!

    ReplyDelete