Thursday, November 18, 2010

It wasn't food poisoning!!

Well what I thought may have been food poisoning (I thought Josh had food poisoning last week...it was a virus!) definitely was not. Tuesday night I started feeling bad and did not want to eat dinner(very unusual.) Well sure enough Tuesday night I started getting sick and it was horrible. My mom and dad were life savers because Josh really needed to go to work so my dad came and picked up Wade around 830am Wednesday so Josh could head to work. They kept him all day and even let him spend the night. What a blessing because I could not get out of bed all day on Wednesday. I didn't even sit up until 4pm. Today I feel like a new person. I am just hoping that we will all be well for awhile now!!

I am so excited that my free Christmas cards came and I love them. Once I send them out I will put a picture on here of what they look like. Our calendars came too and they are so cute. We went ahead and put up all of our inside Christmas decorations on Monday. (everything except our tree) We are waiting to do our wreaths and our tree until after Thanksgiving. I can only imagine what Wade is going to do to the tree. I don't think I will be able to put presents under the tree until Christmas Eve because I am afraid he will try to open them!!

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving; I feel like it was just Halloween yesterday. I love spending the day with all of our family. I think we may do some shopping the day after but probably not too early in the morning. I love going to Josh's for Thanksgiving dinner and then sitting around and looking at all the sales papers. That is one of my favorite things to do Thanksgiving day. Hopefully my computer will be back one day and I will be able to post pictures again. My goal was to be caught up on pictures and after printing 320 pictures at Walmart I think I may be!! Now I just need to get all of our video's uploaded again. I feel like that is a never ending process.

2 comments:

  1. So I thought this post was going to say "it wasn't food poisoning...it was a BABY!" haha ;-) love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing too when I read the first part!!! That will be an exciting post for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete