Monday, November 29, 2010

A few random's!

Much to my surprise the Geek Squad called yesterday and said I get to come pick a new computer that they are not able to fiix mine. I was really surprised and excited to do so. So we went last night...Best Buy was a success and we were there less than an hour and left with a new computer. I got another Toshiba and it is pretty much the exact same thing hardware wise but a newer version on the outside. I was happy it all worked out and that this one has another year warranty starting today!! There are even one or two from our trip to the zoo in early November that I forgot to blog about!






Last week mom and I took Wade to the Shriner's Circus. My grandad got us tickets and we had a fun time. Wade actually did pretty well and loved the tigers and elephants. The funniest thing is he started crying when the guy was trying to be funny and kept falling off the trampoline. Wade started crying and kept telling him to bounce. He was crying so hard we had to get up. He thought he was getting hurt every time he fell of the trampoline. So after the intermission we tried it again and he once again did great until the monkey's came out and one of the monkey's was hitting the monkey trainer (being funny.) Well once again Wade (my sensitive child) started crying and asking to leave when they started hitting. This is one thing I may never understand. Wade will hit us and bite and then laugh his little head off. However if he sees anyone hit or if anyone pushes him of throws something at him he will cry like his heart is broken. I guess its ok if he is inflicting the pain but he doesn't want to see anyone else hurt someone? Here are a few pictures from the circus and some that I got the other day when we were doing some yard work! I just love these pictures of him playing in the leaves and the one's of him and Josh doing some yard work. There are a few other random around the house photo's mixed in too!













No comments:

Post a Comment