Friday, October 1, 2010

Celebrity Sighting!

Now don't get too excited we didn't really see a celebrity but if you were my almost 18mo child you would have thought we did. I have to say this is my first embarrassing moment with Wade. Luckily the person he was talking to probably did not know what Wade was talking about. Here is what happened. I love Chick-fil-a because they are so helpful. This nice young boy was helping me get Wade's food ready and put his little table mat out. Well Wade kept staring at him...and the all of a sudden I hear "Lil Bill" "Lil Bill" I could have just crawled under my chair. I just said "no baby thats not Bill" I am hoping this boy was old enough that he does not know who Little Bill is. Please do not think my child was being ugly I just think that he realized that Little Bill has brown skin and so did the sweet boy who was helping us!!! Oh for those who do not know Little Bill is Bill Cosby's cartoon on Nick Jr.

Now that Wade is talking more and more he always says something funny that makes me laugh. This week he out did himself. Wade and I always play on the floor and "wrestle" or "attack" as Wade and Josh like to call it. Well I have been working on getting him to say "Big hug Momma" and give me a big bear hug and we fall on the floor. Well bless his sweet heart we have been doing it this week and this is what I hear "Big Momma" "Big Momma" (I think that he forgot the hug part!!) It is the cutest thing he will just squeeze my neck and say "Big Momma" I just thank him and tell him thanks for being so honest!!!!  This picture makes me laugh... right before I took this picture Josh was sitting on the couch with Wade eating salt and vinegar chips. Well I think Wade must have been hungry because he looked over at Josh and grabbed the bag of chips and ate the entire bag!! I can't believe he even like the taste of those things.

Here are a couple pictures from this week. One is from Monday when he was getting ready to go to school and the other one was when we were going out in the rain. I thought he looked so cute in his little rain coat. I have to say we needed the rain but I was glad to get outside and play today. We are heading to the beach today and we are so excited. Our 10 yr reunion is also this weekend but I decided not to go. I was really disappointed that none of my good friends were going, actually it is sad but when I looked at the list of people who were going I did not even recognize half of them. I guess thats what happens when you graduate with 500 people! However I do get to see quite a few girls from high school weekly because they are in our playgroup. Wade is so excited to go to the beach and we are too. I am so glad we get to go one more time before it gets cold. Today in the car we were singing the "going to the beach song" and Wade was so cute trying to sing it. He says "Going Beach, Going Beach" and then when we were done singing he said "Daddy, Mommy, Nana, Poppy...Beach" He is so happy that we will all be at the beach together. Next week is going to be so busy getting ready for Ashley's wedding so it will be nice to relax some this weekend!!!



1 comment: