Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fire Trucks!!

Today was fire safety day at my aunt's in home day care. We were so glad she called to invite us because my wild child LOVES fire trucks. We went last year too and I am amazed to look back at the pictures from last time at see how small my little 6 month old was. Where does the time go? Wade of course had a blast and did not want to leave. You can imagine how many fun toys she has and he was in heaven. I am going to have to bring him back one day and just let him go play with all her kids. The firemen talked to the kids and put on their fire suit and then it was play time on the truck (Wade's favorite part!) Here are some pictures of Wade playing on the truck.







 This was when we got home today... Wade was so excited to show Josh his new fire hat. He is at such a fun age where he understands things and remembers everything. He had been talking about going to "Aunt E's" house and seeing the fire truck all day. I can't wait until  next year he will really have a blast.



 I just had to stick this one on here. I left tonight and went to Walmart to do some pictures and when I got home this is what I found. So sweet. I am debating taking Wade to the doctor's tomorrow before we leave for Ashley's wedding weekend. He has been screaming and crying at nap time and at night? I am starting to wonder if it may be his ears? It would really shock me because we have been ear infection free since we got tubes but something is going on; Wade never cries when going to sleep. I don't know if he still doesn't feel well from his cold or if he just got used to sleeping in my bed at the beach? Hopefully they can get us in at the office in the morning so we can make sure everything is ok. I would rather make sure everything is ok before we let him cry himself to sleep. He cried last night for 45 min and would not give up and it just broke my heart. After 45 min I brought him out to the recliner and just held him and he was fine. Hopefully we will have our good sleeper back soon.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I would have loved to take Colton, but he naps so late. He loves them too. I hope Wade is ok. The last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look into sleep regression as well. Owen went through it at around 27 months, but I remember seeing that it can be an issue around 18 months as well. I would bet it has more to do with his sleep patterns/situations being different lately, but sleep regression may explain it too. Just thought I would throw that out there :) Good Luck! I know a non-sleeper can make life tough sometimes!

    ReplyDelete