Friday, October 8, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Wade and I headed to Thomasville (where Ashley & Zack live) yesterday. It is so nice we are staying at their house in their guest room. They have such a cute house and as you can imagine we have baby stuff and toys everywhere!. I promised it would look much different when we leave. Yesterday we had a relaxing day and pretty much just hung out. We took Wade up to the Methodist church to the pumpkin farm because Ashley needed a big pumpkin for her porch. He loved it! I will have to post some pictures when we get home. We all went out to eat and Wade did ok. We are really getting to the age where going out to eat is not so much fun. He just wants to be down running around instead of eating! After dinner our cousins came by to see Wade. Madison and Taylor were the flower girls in our wedding and have gotten so big in the last few years. Wade loved the "girls" and had so much fun playing with them! Of course going to sleep was a nightmare and I ended up taking
 him outside and we sat on the swing. He finally went to sleep but only sleep in the pack n play until 330am. I knew that was coming because he hates that thing and can't ever seem to get comfortable. We are going to have some major work to do when we get back home. So tomorrow is the big day and we are all so excited! Tonight we have the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. I can't wait to see what Wade does when he is supposed to walk down the aisle.


Wade said one of the funniest things he has ever said yesterday. Let me first tell you that two days ago we were at Wendy's and we had to pull forward to wait for our nuggets.  Ok back to yesterday... we went to Wachovia for Ashley so she could cash a check. We had to sit in the drive through and wait for the lady to cash it and I hear this sweet little voice in the background say "come on nuggets" we all busted out laughing. I think we must eat nuggets too much if he thinks the bank drive through is going to give us nuggets!! I also learned I really have to watch what I say because he must have remembered me saying "come on nuggets" at Wendy's while we were waiting. I just love that kid!!

1 comment: