Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ashley's Big Day!

We had a great time in Thomasville last weekend for Ashley and Zach's wedding weekend. Wade and I went up on Thursday to "help." I think we may have added to the craziness but we tried. We packed way too much and pretty much destroyed her house with all types of toys but Wade was always making us laugh!! He kept calling Ashley's house "Wade's house" and would get made and yell it if you corrected him. I have no idea where he gets being stubborn from?? Friday was the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. We had a great time at both. It was at Woman's Club which is this cute restaurant and they served all kinds of country home cooked food. It was so good. The weather was perfect all weekend, that is one thing we were really glad about since the ceremony was outside. The other thing I was worried about was how my child would behave....I have to say he was an angel. Luckily we are not to the age of temper tantrums yet. He was so good even though his schedule was a little different. He had a great time! I took a ton of pictures so I just picked out a few of my favorites. I thought Wade looked so cute in his suit. Congrats Ashley and Zach... we had such a fun time!






 Saturday was actually pretty relaxing and was really fun. Josh pretty much took Wade with the guys most of the day and was so great to take him back to Ashley's for a nap. I knew if he didn't nap by 530p (when he was going to be walking down the isle) we may have had an irritable child. He only slept an hour and a half but it was better than nothing. We met early for brunch and to get started on our hair and then just hung out until picture time. We did loose someones shoes so that was a little issue but luckily we found them back at Ashley's house. The ceremony was short and sweet and Wade did great coming down the isle. Luckily my in-laws were there and they grabbed him once he got down the isle and he sat with them. He was pretty good but Karen had to take him out the last few minutes because he was talking and wanting to get down. The funniest thing he did was to yell "amen" while the preacher was talking. I had to try really hard not to laugh; only my child would do that! Everyone had a fun time at the reception.  We were starving by then time we ate but it was worth the wait because it was all so good. Thank goodness for my mother and father in law we could have never done it without them. They took Wade for us so we could eat and dance and visit with people. "Thanks you" so much for helping with Wade. I know he loved it too! Here are a few more of my favorites.







No comments:

Post a Comment