Monday, October 4, 2010

18 Months old

I LOVE this age. I know I have said that a lot but I think this has to be my favorite so far. I love that Wade can eat what we eat, mostly feed himself, and that he understands what we are saying and can even tell me things!! I also love that he walks everywhere and I don't need to carry him much anymore. The best part about this age is that he is still sweet!! I know tantrums will start one day but for now he is my sweet boy. He says "bye bye park" and does not throw a fit to leave and gives the best bear hugs and even says "luv you." He learns something new everyday and always makes us laugh!! He still has some "mommy separation" issues and even today I had to pick him up from school early because he just couldn't get himself together. I know this will pass one day and I will wish he wanted to be with me all day! Here is what he is up to:


-weighs 25.6lbs, not sure about his height- we go next week to the doctors
-loves to eat and eats all the time- wants to have all of his food in a "bowl"
-sleeps 11-12 hours at night and takes one 2-3 hour nap each day
-favorite things: school buses, fire trucks, rocks, sticks, big trucks and his stuffed animals
-loves to read and for us to read to him
-talks all day long- is starting to put more words together "daddy's shoes" "bye bye daddy" and stuff like that.
-he says "see the..." for everything all day long. For ex. "See the big dog" "See the truck"
-loves to sing in the car and will get one or two words right in his bible songs
-knows the tune to ABC's and will say some of the letters like "B, P"
-knows most of his colors- blue, green, pink, brown, white, black (sometimes yellow and orange)
-loves to play outside and kick the ball with Josh- he will say "up up trees" and want Josh to kick it up to the trees
-still loves balls and blocks
-favorite friends- Caroline, Samuel and Evelyn and talks about them often
-knows everyone in our families name
-loves dogs...especially charlie and riley
-loves to watch tv and wants to watch it on "momma's bed" or the "couch"



18 Months Old!


Wade,
We can't believe you are one and a half today. Before we know it we will be having your 2nd birthday party. Where did the time go? Mommy and Daddy love you so much and you are the best little boy we could ever ask for. You are sweet and oh so very funny. You have a sensitive side too. You are a Daddy's boy anytime he is home and he is your best friend. We are so thankful we get to be your parents and we love you very much.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment