Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh!

I wanted to wish my wonderful husband a "Happy Birthday" a day early!! Tomorrow is Josh's 29th birthday. I can't believe we are going into our last year of our 20's. I also can't believe we started dating 5 years ago this month. We have a busy night tonight (we have a date to Sullivan's Steakhouse) and we are leaving in the morning for Winston for Josh's class reunion tomorrow night. I knew I would not have time to post tomorrow so I thought I would go ahead and do it while Wade naps. We have a little surprise for Josh tonight but just in case he read this (most likely he doesn't) I will wait to post about that. I will post some pictures of this weekend when we get home.

Happy Birthday to the best husband and dad!! Wade and I love you very much and hope you have a great day tomorrow. We appreciate all of your hardwork and everything that you do for our family; we couldn't do it without you. We love you...Happy 29th Birthday!


And just because I couldn't resist here are a couple of pictures of Wade that I took today. I love the one of him in his little fire hat, this is the first thing Wade has made at school and I just love it. He has painted and colored a picture before but this was his "first" project. It is so cute its a little fire man hat with dalmatian dog ears. Wade also wanted to take a picture of Charlie wearing his hat...so we did.




  We are really working hard on eating everything with a fork and spoon these days. It is so much easier and cleaner to use his hands but I know he needs to learn how to eat with utensils!! So now he is fascinated with the forks and spoons. Here is Wade helping me load the dishwasher and showing me his spoons!!


No comments:

Post a Comment