Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I forgot...

I can't believe I forgot this. See if I don't blog about this stuff I will never remember it. However this was the highlight of my day. Every time we are getting ready to leave to go somewhere in the mornings I tell Wade lets clean up his toys. Sometime we even sing the clean up song but for some reason I am the only one cleaning up?? Yesterday we were heading out to meet some friends and I said Wade we have to clean up your balls in the office before we leave. (Not sure why I even say anything anymore and don't just do it myself.) I was in the kitchen cleaning up and as I walk down the hall I heard something... "clean up" "clean up" and sure enough my wild man was in the office picking up all of his balls and putting them in his bucket. He has about 30 balls and he cleaned up every single one and sang while he did it. I think they must sing that song at school too. I grabbed the video and got most of it on camera. I made a huge deal about it and he was so proud of himself!


Here is a picture of Wade and some of his balls, he loves dumping out his huge bucket and watching the balls roll all over the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment