Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We have been so busy this past month we have not even had a free day to take Wade to the pumpkin patch. We took him with us to help Ashley pick out her pumpkin before her wedding but we were only there for a few minutes. This year we did not make it to the big pumpkin patch with the hayrides and slides and stuff but we did stop by a cute pumpkin farm at a local church. We told Wade yesterday morning that if he was a good boy at church we would take him to get a big pumpkin. We have been meaning to get a big pumpkin to go by our front door. I just knew that Wade would not make it in church because we have not been at all in the past month. He actually did better than I thought. He did cry off and on but they were able to keep him the entire time. Yesterday was his first day in the older walker class and I think it helped having some fun toys to play with.







We all went out to eat lunch and then we headed to the pumpkin farm. Wade had a blast running around and "picking" out his pumpkin. He loved walking around and touching all the pumpkins. It was funny because he was always picking out the "bumpy" or "not so pretty" pumpkins. He really wanted to bring one of those home. I got so many cute pictures that I can't wait to post. Now if I can just find my little man a Halloween costume!




No comments:

Post a Comment