Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wade updates

Warning this is a boring post about the funny things my child does and says. Wade has been cracking me up lately. I know I will never remember all the funny things he says and I wish I could video him all day all the time but that is not realistic either!! So this is the next best thing... writing it down. This may be my last post for a few weeks because when wade decided to dump water on my new computer it messed the mouse pad up so I am sending it off to have it fixed. I have my old one but it takes so long to do anything on it I will probably just wait.

Wade started saying "no like it" about the gym last week and this weekend he out did himself. Mom was putting his pj's on Friday night and he started saying "ade no like it" "ade no like it." Mom just looked at him and said you are too little to be picky about what you wear!! Its amazing how fast they get an opinion on things. He also did this Sunday at Josh's house for everyone to witness.

Wade loves exploring Josh's parents house and in there office they have three money jars on top of some furniture and wade kept going in there and saying "that that that" and pointing to the money. He wanted "that that that" and then when asking what he needed he would say "money" Poppy was nice and gave wade some money for his piggy bank and wade was so happy. He would just crack up with his Nana because she would ask "what does wade need" and he would say "that that that" and when Josh's mom would say "you can't have that that that" he would just die laughing. It was the cutest thing.


Sunday when we were leaving we headed to Josh's grandma's house before leaving. Wade was excited to see "mamaw."  On the way to her house I got a book out for Wade to look at. Well I am so glad I had two witnesses in the car because I could not believe what he did next. He has memorized half of the book and was acting like he was reading the book. I have to video it. It is called Baby's Day (thanks Carrie). Wade will say "Shine Baby" (Rise and Shine Baby), "you go" (off you go), "do today?" (what do you want to do today), "come play" (come and play), "a mess" (home again what a mess.) I know we read it a lot but I was so proud of him for learning the book. He has also memorized Nick Jr. and Sunday night they were talking about the letter M and Moose says what starts with M and sure enough Wade speaks up and says "moon" I know some people disagree with TV but I swear my child has learned so much from watching some tv. People always ask what we do to get him to talk so much and I swear it is from reading to him, talking to him, and letting him watch tv.


Yesterday wade decided he would be funny and started doing this fake cry in the car when we pulled up to the gym. When I would turn around and look at him crying he would bust out laughing. I think he was hoping we wouldn't have to go if he pretended to cry!! When I picked him up he was dancing watching mickey mouse. Needless to say I think he was just fine. He also called us "mom" and "dad" all day and would laugh when I would correct him by saying "mommy."

He was so excited to see an ambulance go by yesterday and I tried to explain to him that they were going to go help somebody. About 5 minutes later I heard this sweet voice say "elp somebody." He was talking about the ambulance all night and how they were helping somebody!


Well I spoke to soon on his 18 month post because he started his first few little "fits" this week. It is mostly when he does not get his way he will stomp his little feet and move his arms. Josh and I both just laugh at him and ignore him. I am still waiting for him to throw himself in the floor...stay tuned I am sure that is coming soon!! I have to say I love traveling but after three weekends of travel (beach, wedding, & Winston) I am so glad to say we are thrilled to be home for the next month. I think the next time we have to travel is going to be Thanksgiving. I will be ready by then to get away. We are so happy to get to get back to church FINALLY. I know Wade is going to have a hard time because it has been over a month since we have been there. Hopefully going for 4 weeks in a row will help some. It is so nice to just relax at home for the next few weekend. We are going to the fair and the pumpkin patch this weekend with Ashley and Zach. I will have a lot of blogging to catch up on when I get my computer back! On a good note Wade is pretty much back to his old sleeping habits (thank goodness) I really think traveling so much had a lot to do with it. He will still wake up every now and then and say "momma's bed", "rock", "couch."  He cracks me up he will name everything he can think of to get us to come get him. Overall he is doing so much better and we are so glad. Last night he didn't even want to read hardly he just kept saying "night night" and walked over to his crib. He was fast asleep by 815p.

No comments:

Post a Comment