Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Westin Kate update!

So I went back to the OB on Monday for a follow up u/s. I saw a new doctor and I LOVED her. She was fantastic and I am hoping to start seeing her more often so I can get to know her. I rotate between 4 doctors (who are all really good) but I feel like it is hard to get to know them because I try to see them all. I guess now that I am going every 2 weeks I will get to know them better. She was really happy with my cervix and said that the cervical funneling was gone now and my placenta has moved out of the way!! I was so happy to hear that news. However Westin Kate is still trying to make sure we know she is in there, I think she may keep us on our toes! I have too much fluid. My fluid level is supposed to be less than 21 and mine are 24 (which explains the cramping and tightness) So I have another u/s in two weeks to see what my levels are. I am now considered high risk and they are going to be watching me pretty close. Worse case scenario is that the fluid will make me go into preterm labor or I will have to have a amnio reduction (we don't want either of those) This also explains why I don't feel her move as much as I did with Wade. WK measured one week ahead and weighs around 2.5lbs. My stomach measures 3 weeks ahead. So for now they will leave my due date the same but most likely I will not go until 40 weeks. I am happy that I am almost 28 weeks and hoping to make it at least 6 more weeks. We did get started on her nursery this weekend so we are making some progress. We got the room all cleaned out and got Wade's old stuff put away. I just need to find a crib skirt and a sheet that I really like. I also need to order her wall decal. Its hard to believe I am in the 3rd trimester. We want her to stay in and get chubby but we are so ready to meet her and to have our family complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment