Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time is flying by!

We have been having so much fun lately that I have not had time to blog. Things have been busy crazy around here but it has been great. I love October and can't believe it is already over. Wade has had a blast this past week/weekend. Here's what we have been up to:
  • Wade had a Halloween party last week at school and was so excited to wear his costume.



  • Last Friday Josh and went to a birthday/costume party with all of our friends. I didn't dress up because I had just come from a Thirty-One party. Josh wore one of my dad's costumes and it was a big hit!!!

  • Saturday we picked Wade up from my parents house and then headed home to get ready for a wedding reception. One of my good friends from high school (who lives in NY) eloped and had a party a few weeks later. It was at The Fearrington and was really nice

  • After leaving her reception we headed home to get Wade (Josh's parents were so nice to come watch him all day for us!) and got him all ready to go to another Fall Fest at our old church. He had a good time but there were so many people there that it was too crazy for us. We made it about a hour and a half and then we were done. His favorite part was that he got to ride a horse!





  • Sunday we got up and went to church and grabbed a quick lunch before we had to start cleaning up our house...I hosted a wedding shower at our house on Sunday for my friend who got married. It turned out really nice and she got lots of great things.

Wade and Josh played outside on Sunday while mom and I got the house ready...Josh taught Wade a new trick below!!



Here are the girls from the shower-Carrie is on the far left. We probably have not all been together in years. It was so good to see everyone!

  • Talk about trying to pack a million things into one weekend. By Sunday night we were all worn out. Luckily Wade didn't have school yesterday because of Halloween so that helped a little. Josh and I were on the couch by 9pm and barely made it through all of Desperate Housewives!
And just because I thought this one was cute...we were going out to eat last week and Wade picked out his hat to wear with his outfit!!!

1 comment: