Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So excited!

I can't tell you how excited I am for a weekend at home. I work tonight from 7-11p and then I am off all weekend and we are staying home!!!!! We are going to get caught up on some yard work, have a attic cleaning out party, visit with Papaw and try to do something fun too. Josh is so excited about cleaning out the attic. I am almost 25 weeks so I figured it was time to go ahead and get down the baby stuff we will need and try to get organized. I have not done anything with her nursery yet but hopefully that will get done in the next few weeks. I wanted to get the attic done before the Holidays and before I get too tired to do it. I LOVE getting organized so I am kind of looking forward to it.

 I am sending all my boy stuff home with my sister and that makes me a little sad. Oh and she is not pregnant I am just letting her look and pick what she wants in case she has a boy one day. We have SO MANY boy clothes and there is really no need to keep them since this will be our last baby. The stuff she doesn't want is going to the consignment shop or I may save it for when my parents have a yard sale. Of course I will keep a few special things that Wade wore and everything that has his name/initials on it. I am also keeping a few polo's too.  Josh's mom saved a little lacoste shirt and it was so neat because Wade actually wore it a few times!! I know I will get sad when I open up those tupperware bins and see all that little boy stuff that Wade wore. I can't believe we are going to have a 3 year old in a few months. Where has the time gone? I was ok with him turning 2 but 3 just seems so old to me.

I have been meaning to put these pictures up too. I took these on the first day that Wade played on his new swingset.  He was so excited! He says he loves the trapeze ("papeze") and the telescope the best!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment